Uncertainty

Elections are coming up in Pakistan, it's just a matter of hours now so there's a wave of uncertainty in the air as it always is. Uncertainty is an element which is essential to every situation, if this uncertainty wasn't there then life would be without the curves and just a straight road and who wants a straight road.
I have never understood people, and I never will. Walking down the road I feel like kicking the pebbles lying at the edges, luckily I don't attach myself to anyone new like I used to, whenever I meet someone new there are no expectations, but even if expectations are given birth to, they usually are how would this person leave.
It's just a phase of development, learning whatever is there to learn, some time ago I would've been attached and bonded, finding it near impossible to expect a day without someone, now I am just trying to break free of the concepts which the society has emphasized such greatly. The best feeling is when you're happy, but what if you don't know what makes you happy cause the society doesn't recognize your happiness; why don't you break free from the shackles of society, it takes a lot of time but once free, life is a lot more beautiful.
Next time someone walks out of your life, be happy. Be happy cause you have one less person to deal with, forget whatever the two of you shared which made happiness stick in your life, forget it cause there was some commitment on your end, if you have to make and honor a commitment to be happy with someone's presence just for a moment visualize this, How much happiness you would have if you just make that effort on your very own happiness.
Part of the reason I started re-writing this blog was that I was bored, part of it was that I felt happy when I penned my thoughts out on a platform and I do feel happy, sometime's it's satisfying to know that someone out there, here or wherever is reading what I wrote.

Till another post.
Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts