Crude, care, compassionate and calculations.

The exam season is just 14 days away, I have wasted so many days, everyone around me is just way ahead. Sometimes we just don't give importance to the fact that time is limited, why do we spend it on things which aren't that fruitful? I end up doing that more often, the more I know the less I am able to apply.
Calculations, perhaps some people like me are not cut out to function based on the principle of Calculations. A lot of people are able to limit interactions based on calculations xD I think they're either too smart or people like me are too dumb. Anyhow, life doesn't end there, it just begins there. it never starts when you're at the top, it starts with the struggle to get there, things take time, dedication and energy, if you gotta make it somewhere just be sure you apply your energy in the right direction.
To the people who work based on calculations and coldness, I really have nothing against you, but there's are some other words which starts with "C" also and they are "care" and "compassion"  "crude"

I never know how to refine and process my crude emotions and I will never learn to do that, hey if that makes me somewhat different from the calculators around then yeah sure, I really don't need to change myself. The best thing that comes is that once you're crude, you meet good people, in one way or another and that makes all the difference in life. If you meet those calculation freaks, just don't invest too much into them, you get to learn something from everyone but these calculators they are cold and well if you are someone who doesn't understand that, your warmth shouldn't be wasted on someone like that. Look into the distance, don't waste your warmth, it's gotta take you a long way and help you get somewhere close to your dreams.
If you're cold and calculated, may whatever you do bring you success. But if you're crude, compassionate and have some level of care, may whatever you do bring you joy and happiness, cause people are the different edges of the spectrum view achievement as something else, some want success and some want joy and happiness. Success will eventually come, in one form or another, aim for happiness and joy.

Comments

Popular Posts