Knowing the dream.

Today it became clear to me what I want to do. I want to write plays, write movie scripts and be able to present them to an audience. You have to do somethings cause you want to live and get by but there are somethings which you need to do to feel alive and reach that level of satisfaction.
I really don't know how I'll be able to fulfill my desires of doing those things but at least the first step is taken and that is knowing what I want. Painting my creativity on the canvas of stage and a set.

What would I lose, nothing. What would I gain, everything I could possibly want.
Here's to the first baby step, that is knowing what I want to do. Just three more months and then God willing I'll be a Doctor. One step closer to making it somewhere out where the stars shine bright. Do I gamble everything away? No. There is so much to lose if I take the wrong path but if the path is right, there is everything to win. Being able to finally make a name of my own. There is something which we all live for, something which is not so clear and is hidden behind the desires of the society. Uncover yourself and find the answers you seek, you shall find something what you wanted.

Here's to the hope that someday soon I will be making a play for the people to enjoy, here's to the step that I will be able to write a script for a television series or a movie. Here's to knowing what my dreams really are. Chase your dreams, life is too short to be living it captivated by the society

Comments

  1. Wow.
    Looking forward to see your play someday on TV. Or live even. :)
    So happy for you that you've atleast figured out your interests, clearly. And what do you want to really do, in life.
    Reeelly looking forward. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts