Make life simpler.

When I first thought of writing this post, I was full of anger, frustration and simply just hurt you could say.
The anger, the frustration and the hurt were present in the base of thinking process for a little while, it was making appearance in almost everything I did. My focus was diverted, I was not able to study and it was making me very uncomfortable. The simple problem was that I was angry, frustrated and hurt by the actions of someone's actions, we are hurt, frustrated and angry at what people do. First of all, please give them some space, for they don't have a heart like yours nor a mind like yours, so you give them this much space that there's a 99.999999% chance that the thought processes aren't the same cause if they were this frustration, anger and hurt wouldn't be so evident on you.
Now, the simple question which I asked myself, can I control what they do? Can I? Can you? Please, think. We can't unless they are robots, if they were robots we wouldn't be feelings those feelings, we would always be pleased as the robot would do just as wished.
So let me put this into perspective, I am angry, frustrated and hurt by what someone did and I don't even control them, they don't think like me and they can't feel what I feel so just help me out here and help yourself out here, is it wise that I get angry, frustrated and hurt by what they do? Is it? No, HELL NO.
If you do what I was doing all this time, getting angry, frustrated and hurt by their actions I welcome you on board, you've hoped on the wrong train. I can't control their thinking, their actions but is there something which I can control? Yes, my thinking, my actions and how much importance do I choose to give my feelings to. So wait, can we control all that? Yes, so now the question is why were we even considering the actions of others when I can control them or hold them accountable.
Ego, defined as a person's sense of self-esteem. This is something we should understand, Ego is not damaged by their actions, it's done by ours. If you can't control something at all, you have to accept it. Like death, we can't control death, we have to accept it. But we can control drinking, we can so we don't have say that drinking is not injurious to health, of course it is and we don't have to accept that its okay to drink, its not. If I let someone bulldoze my ego, my recognition of my sense of self-esteem then I probably am a very dumb person. Why should I let someone's actions burn me in anger? Why?
Think about your own actions, someone doesn't want to talk to you, great its their issue. They don't wanna meet you, awesome. My problem would be, if I don't want to meet someone, then I bring logic on the table that why shouldn't I meet that person, why should I avoid that person. If logic can help me answer than that's fantastic if it can't, I am the one who is at mistake.
Make life simple. Judge only your own actions.
Here's to a new beginning, have a chocolate and treat yourself to something good if you've learnt something. Please do give some comments, I enjoy reading your words. 

Comments

Popular Posts