The two tasks, a wish and some fish and chips

I woke up with a bit of pain in my shoulders, I sleep on my left side so I guess that's to blame for this pain. I had very little on the plan for today, but the two most important things I had to sort out. 1) the weekly cleaning of my room 2) the car, it needed a wash. 
So I started off with the room, the laundry and all then I worked in two divided shifts to sort out my room. A lot of work, not really. Just that I felt lazy. Once I've done my weekly cleaning, I let the aromatic candle burn for a couple of hours. Leaves a good touch, warm and just honestly, it cleans the air. Of course, the window is open to allow for ventilation. 
I drive a wonderful hatchback. It's quick enough for me at this stage, it's fuel efficient and it looks good. I enjoy doing things on my own, but because of the shoulder pain I decided to go for a car wash. It saved me some time and effort, the car looks decent but nowhere as good as it would look when I would do it. It looks clean, I can postpone the dedicated car wash and care plan to the next weekend. Sometimes, I just want to go on a really long drive. Hours and hours, away from the traffic and far from the city noises. Far from everyone, just sit down on the green grass under the glory of the sun as springs blooms, just me and my own existence. Sometimes, I want to go to all these wonderful places but then I worry, I wonder if I should get someone to come along  or should I just leave this idea. As the time passes by, I am more interested in going to places on my own. Every missed opportunity leaves a certain degree of regret deep inside, it is hard to have this debate in your mind whether to go ahead or not. 
Sometimes one just needs to put the foot down and decide that, yes I need to do this. I guess I am getting there, slowly but steadily. 
Somedays you just sit down and wait for a text or perhaps a call, wondering that it might be today. On that note I would say, I wish I was treating myself to some nice fish and chips right now. 

Comments

Popular Posts