Build, repair and cherish.

I found two pictures of myself from the first year of medical college, wow I didn't how time just went by, it was 2013 and woah now it's 2018.
Over the course of these 5 years, if there's anything I have learnt is that, you are your biggest enemy and your biggest ally. No one can harm you more than yourself and no one can help you more than your own self. Time will keep on flying, if you don't improve yourself from where you were yesterday, life will never be fruitful.
Blood relations never change, the other relationships come and go, eventually you find one person or another who just connects at some point or another. Without dedication and commitment from both the sides, such relationships are just like hit and trial method, you can try but you can't guarantee. The best solution is this, never be impressed and never race into something seeing that others are enjoying it so it might be the same experience for me cause i) you never know the actual reality since it never is obvious from the surface ii) you are different iii) life's a lot more fun once you've figured yourself out on your own and then decide to find someone's company.
I had never understood the first and the last point, and obviously I didn't consider the second point at all. That hit and trial method was a disaster and later when I discovered about how it effects the whole thought process, I was in a mess. It took a lot of effort to free myself and once finally free, I realized I was just following the trend that having a relationship is what makes life wonderful and colorful, I was wrong. Finding yourself makes life colorful and wonderful. Don't follow anyone without a critical analysis. If you've been able to make positive changes to your life, be happy and be grateful cause so many people can't reach to that level. Once you breakaway, it might be hard to accept that someone would've been hurt as you leave that circle, it's hard to accept the guilt but you have to in order to progress ahead. Life's about building something, repairing something and cherishing something, but if you're unable to build your own foundation what will you be repair and cherish.

Comments

Popular Posts