Personal developement 2

Sometimes we feel that what we currently are, isn't who we really are, you know it could just be like that call which you were so close to answering but it got disconnected or it could be that call which you just answered in time. Sometimes calls like these are one in the lifetime, and if answered they are able to change the whole course of your life.
Something similar happened with me, after riding myself of someone's association, I had this vibe that hey your life is going the wrong way and indeed it was, I was happy with myself. There's one thing enjoying a moment but its another thing having that feeling of contentment. One of the reasons why I wasn't having that feeling of contentment was that I was objectifying women. Okay now saying that on this form with a picture of mine and definitely one or two people who would be reading this might even know in real life, it might not have been the best thing in the eyes of a lot of people but near me, realizing that something is wrong and then accepting it is the biggest step ever and so I realized and accepted it and now I'm talking about it, and talking about it helps me to have a stronger grip over a matter than I previously used to have.
Objectifying women is a very common thing, a lot of people don't even realize that this is wrong and has a very negative impact on the thinking and the whole mindset of a person, and this objectifying it started somehow, rather than taking someone as a person, she appeared as an object for gratification of whatever nature it maybe. And in that toxic relationship, I had only learnt how to strengthen that objectification so much that I was used to having my way, and if I didn't have my way, tantrums would be obvious. Is there a need of exposing myself like that, yeah, if you suffer from something and don't talk about it chances are people who are going through the same stuff might never even understand that hey this is what I was experiencing and this is pretty wrong.
So after cutting off that association I still wasn't happy cause I never knew how to undo this, along that time I had started talking to a stranger, now the strange thing about her was this, she had this cover, this invisible wall around her, obviously I still had my old thought process and I was frustrated and angry that why am I not having my way, there was this change of thinking which was pretty slow and I couldn't feel that change until that changed had reached a certain limit, and a couple of days ago I looked back at myself, I remembered how I used to be, how my thoughts would be centered around objectification and everything would be filled with anger and frustration.
That person with her invisible wall had made it possible for me to think clearer and away from the sin of objectification, there are so many things which I need to work on to be a better human being, this was one thing, but this one thing holds a lot of importance for me. Once you stop objectifying, you clear your mind to an extent that you are able to clearly focus on your own mistakes and shortcomings rather than blaming it on others, sure there are people who take advantage but if you work hard enough with clear dedication, you will a higher spot, maybe not now but one day you will and this change has helped me think brighter and clearer.
If you also objectify, I want you to put yourself in a situation where you are surrounded by people who do not comment on your work, who do not look at your achievements and who do not care for your skills at all, all they care is that this is an object which we will use for our gratification, did that make you feel worthless, discard-able and killed your self confidence, well the same thing happens when you start objectifying others. there are some people who take advantage of that thought process, temporarily they take a lead, but they generate this cycle where more and more people objectify and that just ruins a lot of lives, dreams and hopes.
Think clearer, stop objectifying and bring positivity in your life as well those around yours!

Comments

Popular Posts