Knee pain, an experience

Knee pain is something which has a huge impact on your life, your physical capability and even has an effect on your mental capacity; it can also some bring personality changes.
For the past seven years or so if I can remember something being constant, it is the knee pain which I've been experiencing and to make matters worse or more "interesting" both of my knees are effected so what does that mean for me. Well I can't exert myself as I would like to, I can't jog for a longer distance and running is just a luxury for me now. The regular day activities are not a bother but once I have to walk somewhat more, it kicks in and then I have to be really careful and thanks to that I skip gym, which isn't a good thing given that its not the bulking season and well the more I weigh, the more stress my knees have to bear and using a simple example of mechanics here, if the shocks of your car are damaged, you get to feel the bumps a lot more, the ride gets uncomfortable and your back starts to hurt and if you keep driving it like that well it's asking for trouble, your braking distance increases, the car will want to exert its own force when braking and so on and so forth, meaning to say, if you don't sort it out, something major can happen.
Replacing shocks is easy, but replacing knees, well that isn't!
The more I learn about medicine, the more I believe in this "If it ain't broke don't fix it"
Now that pain is due to inflammation and that is due to some injury, and over time this will yield a lot of trouble for me. Being over the weight scales is something that's like an enzyme so if you're over on the weight scales I would advice you to think about the problems you could be having, diabetes, joint pains, early joint damage, limitation of physical activities; sometimes I get so frustrated by this pain that it makes me cranky and that crankiness will make a place in your personality and sometimes you get a bit bitter.
Eat healthy, enjoy your life and take a moment and think about your joints, remember you can replace the shocks in your cars but human joints aren't available in the aftermarkets!

Comments

Popular Posts