An update

So the new laptop. So far so good. It's not slow and it looks like a good buy.
So did I learn something? Yes. Don't stress unless you have got a solid reason to stress about.
First send up exam is on Friday, prep is really lagging behind but I think I might be able to cover up, either I am super stressed and have become sensitized to this stress or I am genuinely relaxed, I have no answer so far.
So what do I type in about today, ah I know I'll talk about one of my favorite singers.
I first heard a song of Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi about 18 years ago, it was playing on the radio. And I really liked it. Each of his song is drenched with emotions, and you are able to connect with his voice on so many levels.
So the song which is currently playing is the background is "Idhar zindagi ka janaza" So if you haven't heard that song do give it a try, someone has translated the lyrics into English and I shall post the link below.
The surge of emotions just captivates you, at least that happens to me. Most of his songs are like that, a bit on the sadder side but they're all good stuff.

The link to translated lyrics http://rabeathefourth.blogspot.com/2009/03/lifes-funeral.html

Comments

Popular Posts