Let the people know.

Yesterday I had the last OSCE sendup exam, it was Pediatrics and that was supposed to be the scariest of them all, instead it was one of the good ones. I enjoyed it. I was supposed to do something for my ward batch people, I had it planned that I would get them to have this last batch party and then I would hand them each these handwritten notes, reflecting how I spent these last three years with them, what I learnt from them, how did they leave an impact on my life and how they helped me grow, develop myself. 
I wouldn't say that it was all awesome, there are some ups and downs, some days you don't get along with some people and some days you're just like, I can't believe that this will ever end. I had gotten so used to these people but you know life is all about moving ahead and beginning of a new phase and leaving a one behind. 
So even though I failed to get the batch together for one last time, I feel happy that hey I did something I wanted to do and it was to let them know hey, you had a really good impact on my life and yeah I wish you all the best of everything. 
I wouldn't have done that ever before but these people, especially a few of them were so full of energy that I got to find some of my hidden energy as well. If someone has impacted your life in a way that has helped you become a little better, they deserve to know that. If you have spent time with someone and they helped you form memories, you should let them know. 
Well I'll be regularly updating the blog. 
Hope to have your readership on board!

Comments

Popular Posts