Don't second guess.

I had to buy a new laptop, on the Saturday afternoon I went to see what I could buy. There were a couple of laptops which I saw but I liked this HP probook 450G, it was pretty good. But there was this Lenovo laptop which I kept looking at again and again, well mostly cause there was a good price difference and both of them were i5 machines, the Lenovo did not have fingerprint scanner nor the backlit keyboard.
So I was pretty sure about the Probook, I had a probook before and had a good experience despite using it rough. Today, I went in and I just had to ask the sales guy about what I should buy, he asked my usage and said the Lenovo Ideapad would suit you better, a couple of minutes later I ended up buying the Lenovo.
Now I came back home and saw some reviews about it, well to be straight to the point I did not find anything as positive as I did for the probook, everyone wrote they wouldn't buy it again. Now the "fun part" begins, what could I do. I couldn't break it, I couldn't get it exchanged cause I have no reason so far just the reviews and well there's no windows on it so I can't be sure how slow it actually is. and that just adds to whole frustration, is it good? Did I waste my spending? Is it that pathetic? who knows. maybe its a great machine or maybe its crap.
Either way I hope it lasts me 3 years or so, and with one year of warranty I think I should be okay, the last laptop I had was a Dell and it was Dull. The best laptop I have seen is my dad's viao, its been there for years and it works so well. Everything is so good, yeah I just hope that lenovo buy lasts me 3 years or so. This whole second questioning has brought nothing but stress and an unwanted headache, with the exams starting from Friday, I am off to a brilliant start!
Make life easier for yourself and don't second guess, if you buy something be grateful that you bought it cause so many people can't afford so many things you have. If it turns out to be shit, you can only learn from it. If it is a waste of money, well you now know not to trust something you haven't heard anything good about before. Second guessing only makes you angry, frustrated and wastes your time, takes away your productivity, save your self the trouble and the time, be productive, buy what you like and what you can afford. If its on the higher side, reason your usage and if you can't find an answer, just buy it so you don't have any regret later on. Choose the easy way and do what makes you happy. I'm still telling myself I should've chosen the probook cause it has so much positive stuff, oh well I can only hope for the best and pray this investment doesn't go down the drain. If you second guess, you end up feeling what I am feeling and that is a anger, frustration and regret. Its not worth it, buy whatever makes you happy cause you only get to use what you buy not what you didn't buy.

Comments

Popular Posts