The biggest lie

The biggest lie you can tell yourself is this, "if I isolate myself it will effect everyone and they will miss me"
In the hospital, there are so many people who lose the battle between life and death, does everyone single person in the hospital cry, no. The ones who cry and grieve are the ones to whom that person had some significance
This is a very common thing which comes to the mind a lot of times, first of all it doesn't effect anyone to whom you are not important. If you have an umbrella, and the person living on the other side of the city doesn't have it, it starts raining. You wouldn't worry about that person living some miles away as you are walking under the rain tucked underneath an umbrella and wearing a raincoat. Similarly, it wouldn't matter to someone you don't hold any importance that you have vanished and why should it? If people cared, this world would be a much better place but the hard fact is, the majority of the people you meet and know, don't really care. Everyone is busy with their own lives, you must differentiate the ones who are important from the ones who aren't.
If I was working on a research project, my supervisor would be very important to me since my work, my findings would all be dependent on his or her guidance. But my supervisor may not be important to my friend who has is from the IT or my friend who's studying Law, they wouldn't care about my supervisor but I would.
Focus on the important people, with them you wouldn't need to tell yourself that they would miss me, obviously they would miss you because you mean something to them, you always know that I matter to them.
Be strong, be confident and be brave, you don't need to prove yourself to everyone. Your happiness is for the people around you, not for everyone. Your company is for the ones who believe you are someone important. Not every human being has humanity inside them, the machinery like thinking, the segregation, the greed, the divisions have made people very distant from humanity.
Make life easy, stop telling yourself that if I do this or that people would notice me, people would remember me, frankly speaking I only remember four or five people from my school years and those are the ones who were either my friends or were bullies. They are important because, I learnt assholes are a part and parcel of every place and you only find one or two good friends in a certain phase of life. If you want to make a difference, start it with yourself, value those who are important, don't waste your energy on people who don't matter. In the end, it is all about your satisfaction.

Comments

Popular Posts