From the book

So i wrote a little, just a start up for the book. Here I'll attach it for you guys, so ah do give me some feedback cause that'd be a lot of help big time

It was an average afternoon, a typical June day, my room seemed to depict an oven, I realized that how much alone I felt inside.  
It wasn't about not having friends, I had friends so that wasn't it. What it was that I couldn't talk to them for almost no logical reason, to me my sole reason was trust and confidentiality.  I believed that they would just leave if I let them inside my thoughts.

Comments

  1. That is certainly a good start ;) Honestly I would suggest more details about the place you're at so the reader can imagine all the scene as if he/she was there. Other than that It's just great. Great word choice and expressions. Continue writing cuz it's really interesting.
    -TheComet ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts