Friendless or none to hang around with

I do have friends but I can't hang out with them. Now you would wonder what sort of friends they are if they won't hang out with me.
The thing is my friends are from different countries, I don't have a friend from here who I can hang out with. In my past, most of my friends or people I thought were my friends, they made fun of me, called me names and bugged me.
It does suck, I don't have friends to hang out with or party with, everyone I know has friends they can hang out with, even my brothers have better friends than me, friends who they hang out with.
I'm not saying that "Hey I'm miserable cause I don't have any friends to hang out with or friends who'd invite me to hang out with them"
I'm happy on my own but there are times when you feel alone and without anyone to share a laugh with.
I'm happy with my friends from the other countries cause it feels like they are right there for me even when they are so far away. A good connection is what you need.
Human mind, can't ever undermine it's powers and effects.
Laters

Comments

Popular Posts