To every life is, it's own harvest

So the topic is pretty straightforward and pretty simple but it actually gets quite complex because of the intensity of the relations being involved.
A few seconds ago, I used to be very proud about the fact that my cousins are studying in the best colleges, whether here or in Europe or in the states, I was quite ecstatic when ever I used to mention them but hardly anyone of them acknowledged me. All of us like to be linked to the people who are at a peak higher than where we are but the people on top, most of them, don't like to look down and acknowledge you.
Well what happened is a long story, to make it in a summary all that happened made me realize is that even the closest of the blood relations will refuse so why do you expect of your cousins because compared to siblings, cousins are a long way from blood relation.
It honestly doesn't matter if your brother or sister or cousin is famous because if you're not acknowledged by them you're probably worse than a distant acquaintance of his or her.
So it's about time that I forgot to rely on people for even the tiniest of the help and just pull myself to do everything on my own, even if what I have is far less valued than what they have at least it's mine and to me my stuff means a lot more, realizing that your belonging is far more valuable will get you to realize how to make progress and that simply is by acknowledging that you made mistakes and learning from them. Nothing is ever easy, no test is ever easy unless you are prepared.
Just stand tall at your own table and learn from the flaws, mistakes and the weaknesses which held you back.

To every life is it's own harvest
To every winner it's own toast 
And to every loser it's own mistakes

Comments

Popular Posts