New year's resolution

So new year's resolution

Be a better human than I used to be
Study more
Try to help people
Make this blog interesting to read
Get some confidence
Learn from the mistakes
Be productive and inspire people


So those are my objectives for this year, the biggest one that on my list is studying and being successful and yeah learning my spellings back cause the auto-correct has taken my bragging rights of being good at spellings.
I'll try to update the blog more regularly because some of you folks do read it.
Cheers

Comments

  1. Nice resolutions!! I can say that I had a few ones just like yours as 'try to be a better person, Try to help people,Learn from my mistakes..." And I know it's a little late or even a lot but even so I wanted to tell you Happy new year. After all I didn't know you before so... ^_^ Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us your goals for this year.
    -TheComet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts