Integrated

College organized a trip to an institute for the special needs children. I was pretty interested to see as how they can help these children integrate into  the society.
In this everyday society where your work is a pointer of your integration into the everyday life there was a question in my mind can they actually be integrated.
What I saw in that institute surprised me. The level of commitment, the hard work both by the facilitators and the children was just beyond imagination.
And then seeing what skills they are able to learn if their academic learning capacities are restricted, it really changed my mind.
What they make over there, the simple decoration pieces to a huge variety of things, I can see those around me in everyday life and that makes them integrated into this society

Comments

Popular Posts