Highschool doesn't end the world

Hello readers, it's been a long time since I posted here and well, I've been busy so I apologize if you've been waiting for a post.
Highschool is not the end nor the only thing that matters, I did not have good grades but yet I got into the medical school that I wanted to go, the people who got better grades than me well they must have gotten here but I'm blessed to go out to the world and live these six years of my life in one of the cities I always wanted to go since I was a kid.
It does not really matter if the teachers don't give you attention, to most of my teachers I was the student who always was below average but how can a below average student make it to the top 1.5% percent universities of the world. Hahahaha what I'm trying to say here is that, it DOESN'T matter if you have bad grades, all that matters is your dedication and love for what you wanna be, screw what the teachers or people around you think.
I had a score of 38 from 50, my school mates reached 45 or higher but I don't see them going to that university or to a university of a competition. People used to say with your grades you can't get into a medical school pfft suck brick now kid cause I got there.
The fact is, if you're supposed to be somewhere, if you have that feeling of trust and confidence then you're gonna get there so screw what people think. It's your life mate, not theirs and everyone yaps only a few get to the limelight.
So screw people with a screw driver, have trust in yourself and push as far as you can, you surely will be rewarded, put a fight and don't go down easy.
If you lose hope then do remember , your place will be taken by others, and you don't want that.
PICK UP HOPE AND WORK HARD. DON'T CARE IF YOU FALL DOWN, JUST GET BACK UP AND CLIMB HIGH TO TOUCH YOUR DREAMS.

Be practical and observe, one only needs a smile to be human, darkness is a virtue of the machines. 

Comments

Popular Posts