Happiness, laughter, freedom and satisfaction

The vacations had finished and today was the first day back at med school but I chose to take one extra day off. My wardrobe was a mess and also cause I didn't feel like joining in on the first day, and who wants to go on a Monday. 
It was the a weekend of relaxation before the hectic life, I wanted to take some photos, in my phone all the photos I had were of a serious face so I wanted to lighten up and get some lively photos. The photos were clicked and I was laughing and smiling in almost all of them and I felt happy to finally secure those moments. It's good to have lively memories stored somewhere, go back to them and re-live them for that moment. 
If you laugh at yourself, you'll learn to accept criticism and know your mistakes. If you don't learn to laugh at yourself, the world will laugh at you and that's never easy to take. If you spread a vibe of happiness, ten more will be reflected from your surroundings. If you give yourself the freedom to think out of the box, you will find creativity in ways you never thought you could manage and if you find the satisfaction in life, every step you take will be more enjoyable and each day you live will help you make memories you will enjoy whenever you look back at them. 
Laugh at yourself, not at others but at yourself, share happiness whenever you find it sinking away cause if you share your happiness with the right crowd it'll only increase. Give yourself the freedom to enjoy the blessings you have and satisfaction is achieved once you find your true self. 

Comments

Popular Posts