Love yourself

Today, I was just sitting around and realized how quickly time had passed, someday were good and some weren't so good but everyday was as important as any other. Sometimes you get to win, someday you don't, despite that life does not stand still on the day you win or on the day you lose.
still working on the Urdu short stories, takes a lot of time and patience to type it all on a mobile screen and since I have no idea how to type them all in on the laptop, for now its my mobile's turn to serve as the trusted typing tool. If you guys want to read, I've posted one on this blog, and there's a facebook page too which I've made, "when mangat writes" do check that out, read. give your thoughts, like and share. Thank you!
There was a pattern around which I was revolving, same mistakes over and over, so I thought of breaking the pattern; there's an instant difference which I can feel, taking some getting used to but its a positive change which was much much needed.
If your life is going around the same circles, identify the pattern, analyze it and break free from it, the first few weeks it will be tough, eventually you'll find the happiness and the contentment which was missing from your life. Positive you is a positive world, love yourself and be yourself, everyone might be busy for you but make sure that you aren't too busy for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts