Life is beautiful.

Life is very beautiful, I know sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Why doesn't it feel like it? Maybe you're waiting on the wrong person's text, email, call or just waiting for them to call out your name and say Hi!
The wrong person will never be the right person, similarly the wrong choice will never be a right one. Last year I got to experience a whole lot of things, from being friendless in medical school to losing my whatever confidence I used to have, it was like starting from ground zero, I met some people, some good friends came out from those people and what I understood was that never make your life unidrectional. Keep multiple doors open, never lock yourself out of any door. You want to paint, go paint, you want to write, go ahead and write, you want to ride a bicycle well then you SHOULD.

Getting help in understanding the world is okay, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Comparing from where I am today to where I was last year, I'd say I have walked quite a bit and learned some things, not all but some.
Working on the list where I don't get bothered by anyone or someone, just remember some people aren't meant to be in your life, don't try to hold onto them, just leave them and enjoy the days of your life, Life never lets you be certain of something or anything, forget the wrong crowd. If there's a fighter I wish to be standing once the bell is rung, its YOU, the person inside of YOU, its ME the person inside of ME. Make sure that the person inside of you wins.

Comments

Popular Posts