Mix of memories

I was driving on the motorway earlier today, nothing but the sun and the paved road ahead, no stress, no memories of someone and no desires about that certain someone.
Last night I saw you, you were standing there in the background, the noise, the cheers, the excitement, the enthusiasm all hidden behind your smile, a brief moment and then it all changed.
Funny how I thought you were gone from my mind and my thoughts but then you came right back into them.
It never is a coincidence when you come along for a visit in one of the most vivid dreams, one those are still fresh in my mind like the freshly baked loaf of bread, but some drinks are best left untasted, you let them age and then when they reach that perfect age you are never there to take a sip.
You my dear are that one drink, I'll never get to taste but I ought to say that someone who does get to enjoy your company would be, simply put, "lucky"
It was a bittersweet symphony the while it lasted.

Haha one sided attractions are never a good game.
I'll make do with Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden and bittersweet symphony by The Verve

Comments

Popular Posts