Wenn Schon Denn Schon

A couple of days ago there was video clip of Arnold Schwarzenegger where he used that phrase. It's a German saying and it means If you're going to do something, then do it.
An interesting I came across, there are people who are aiming for something entirely different than what you plan and if mistakenly you reveal your plans to them they will tell you that it's not possible. Sure the majority hasn't been able to achieve a lot of things they wanted to do in their lives but does it mean  YOU fall into the same majority?
In the gym, I was doing bench press at a certain weight but whenever I would think about increasing the weight I would think that ah nah I probably won't be able to do whole set but then I tried and I did, I tried it again and I did it again, so a cycle came about where I started to feel confident about my abilities.
When you don't have faith in yourself, when you don't strengthen your core, when you don't think you can live up to the challenge, you reach a plateau phase where your efforts don't yield the result and it's all because you need to tweek some changes in your schedule, maybe just a minor change or maybe an overhaul, it all depends on you,
Me? I need a simple tweek and the time is pretty much right or if I postpone it a bit more it'll be a bit too late then,
Wenn Schon Denn Schon.

Comments

Popular Posts