Well deserved break

Truly a vacation that I wanted. No one replies, no one texts and finally my phone won't be out of juice. It's relaxing to be away from everything and everyone, just sleep or do something that I want to do, no one to justify to and no one to make happy. Truly the start of a well deserved vacations. It was all weird in the start cause normally people reply but it's the balance, the equilibrium, a break to just work on my own issues of my own life and solve them out.
I had an exam today and all that would pop up in my mind when I was trying to think were just memories from the past and when I got done with the exam I felt relieved cause I knew that it was time to put everything that's fallen into the past and just move on, why stand there waiting for those memories  and those people who left when you got a beautiful start to look ahead to.
People come and go, but your life won't change if you always rely on people, I mean no one will always be there for you. It's good to have a company for  a while but don't think that they'll always be there for you or you'll always be there for them. Purely based on human life is a fact that we all need a break, you and I we all need a break to get back to what we are and what we are meant to be. Boring we may be to people but it's originality that's what matters. Wash away the tough stains of the dark memories and just walk on with your life.

Like I said people come and go but only a few good people matter in life. Stick with those few good people and just be yourself, don't be a pleaser if you're not happy with doing anything, just be yourself cause Life's short.
Five more days and then freedom :)


I took this yesterday, thought that you people might wana take a look.
Peace out people.
Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts