Flashbackish day

So today was somewhat a flashbackish moment for me, I saw my friend's car (the one who passed away) some memories like always do rush back and it seemed like nothing ever happened that he was right here alive and preparing for the exams, human mind at times plays the greatest tricks ever and even the reality seems to be fake.
Memories can't be washed away no matter how hard you try to forget something it'll always be there and click when you see something related to that memory. Tricks and tricks we can play and we are played those tricks too, it's life everyone is tricked by their own brain into assuming something and making a wrong judgement but the hint is to recover as soon as you can and with minimal damage. The picture of imagining what the last moments in life are or how they'll be it's just too much pain and at times too much for the brain to handle which could lead you to insanity thinking about how things are. 
Some of us think about suicide, won't lie here I did think about it, thinking about it is the easy way out but imagining how the last moments will be that's just agonising. I tried to imagine that in how much pain my friend was when he was crossing over and it just breaks me up from inside, all that hard, reckless I don't care look that I have in anger it just breaks away when I think about that time. 

Making a decision doesn't take a lot it's the aftermath that has a long lasting effect.

Comments

  1. As long as you don't forget him, he will never be truly dead. He'll always be alive in memories. I'm so sorry that you lost a friend. That is never an easy thing to go through, and you're so strong for it.
    I have to disagree with you though. Making the decision isn't easy by any means. It's not a decision to be taken lightly. Neither is the aftermath. Neither are easy. But things DO get easier. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts