Someone like a diamond

So I been feeling pretty lonely up inside of me, you know like you're there all alone waiting for someone to come along and talk with you but no one comes along. A lot of people say that they're gonna be there for you but only a very few do turn up when you need someome around at times even no one comes along.
So the question here is what do? I can't focus on my studies right now cause it's the feeling of being alone and isolated in the heart that's getting to me. Why do we feel that way? Humans do need someone to talk to them and if you don't have a someone at times you do feel alone and without everyone. Songs don't make you feel better neither does thinking about the past cause you need somewhere to shout out a loud someone to just listen to what you have to say. Writing a blog makes me feel better that I can type whatever i feel like but there's a gap which will always be there till you meet someone you can talk to whenever you want to.
If you have that person you can confide into and talk with whenever you want care for em like they're the last diamond on this universe cause if you lose em you can't get em back. Don't let them go stick to them till you can and put up as much as you can.

Comments

  1. I am here. You have a way to contact me, and usually I try to reply. I'm sorry I've been so selfish lately, but really, I am here. I'm not going anywhere. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts